Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"I was raised by two lesbians in drag."

shamibrahimOne of the following was overheard at a coffee shop. Use it to inspire the real story behind the statement or what the effect was on the one who overheard.

"I was raised by two lesbians in drag."
"Come on, come on, listen to the mommy dogs."
"Silence like a casserole."
"I was Barney Rubble."
"I will be your creature feature, anything you have in mind."

From He's Got the Whole World in His Pants and More Misheard Lyrics by Gavin Edwards. Click on the comments for the actual lyrics.

1 comment:

Joyce Fetteroll said...

Actual lyrics:

"I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag." -- Rolling Stones "Jumpin' Jack Flash"
"Come on, come on, listen to the money talk." AC/DC "Moneytalks"
"Silence like a cancer grows." -- Simon and Garfunkel "The Sounds of Silence"
"I was born a rebel." -- Tom Petty "Rebels"
"I will be your preacher teacher, anything you have in mind." -- George Michael "Father Figure"